Buy an Aluminum Boat?
1. Aluminum boats are affordable. You get
more for your dollar with an aluminum boat.
2. Aluminum boats, because of their lighter
weight are easier to handle by one person.
3. Aluminum boats require smaller, lighter
and less expensive motors.
4. Aluminum boats are easier to tow behind
today's smaller cars. A Lund SSV-16' (321
lbs.), F25 Yamaha Outboard (141 lbs.) and
trailer (300 lbs.) total only 762 lbs. Even
the smallest cars can tow at least 1000 lbs.
5. Aluminum boats are virtually maintenance
6. Aluminum boats are corrosion resistant
so they can be used in salt or fresh water.
7. Aluminum boats are worry-free. (Say you
scratch your boat; with an aluminum boat,
most people say "big deal" and keep
8. Aluminum boats hold their resale value.
9. Aluminum boats don't harm the environment
they are recyclable.
10. Aluminum boats are fun. How do you beat
a day on the water with your family or friends
in affordable boat?
Buy from Dewey's Cook Inlet?
1. We have the largest selection of aluminum
boats in the State of Alaska.
2. We have been in business for 50 plus years
and are owned and operated by Alaskans.
3. We have knowledgeable full-time factory-trained
service technicians (with over 60 years' combined
4. We have experienced, helpful sales people
and we operate without any high-pressure sales
5. We buy in super-large quantities and pass
these volume savings along to you.
6. We own and use aluminum boats ourselves,
so we can speak from experience about them.
7. We are serious about aluminum boats. We
don't sell them as a sideline or afterthought.
8. We treat our customers like family, in
an open, business-like manner.
9. We want your business, and strive to earn
10. We stock Hewescraft, Lund, Sea Ark, G3, Duckworth and Riverhawk aluminum boats, Yamaha Outboards,
and EZ Loader Trailers.
& Answers about Aluminum Boats
Q. What is the best brand of aluminum boat?
A. You really have to compare specifications
and design from the manufacturers for the
size boat you want. All companies make different
gauge and size models, but the quality may
vary between models. Our buyers are constantly
searching to find top-notch products at reasonable
prices. The manufacturers we represent are
all at the top of the aluminum boat industry.
What does gauge metal mean?
A. The gauge is simply the thickness of the
metal, measured in thousandths of an inch.
Hence, the higher the gauge, the thicker the
How big of a boat do I need to move around
A. In general terms, most people need a boat
with a 36" bottom to comfortably walk
around in. The length of the boat makes very
little difference in terms of stability. Boats
with a 48" or wider bottom are very stable.
Several people can move around in these boats.
a question not on this list? Email
your question for a personal reply, and
your Q/A may just appear above!
Like us on Facebook Here !